Appliance Pick-Up Phoenix
Follow the Phoenix appliance pick-up steps below.
1. No more than 5 appliances must be placed in front your property. Place the items behind the sidewalk or behind the curb if there is no sidewalk. Do not place appliances in alleys or in your garages or carports.
2. Doors in appliances must be taped securely.
3. Appliances must be empty.
4. To set up an appliance pick-up schedule call the Solid Waste Customer Service Call Center at 602-262-7251 or email email@example.com. Provide the necessary details such as the type and number of appliances to be collected together with your name, address and phone number.
5. A service request form will then be created by the Solid Waste Customer Service Call Center to be used by the field staff that will be collecting the items.
6. Appliance pick-up will be done within 1 to 5 business days.
7. Once the items have been collected, the solid waste representative will leave a confirmation notice at your residence.
8. You will be billed within two weeks. For information on cost, contact Solid Waste Customer Service at 602-262-7251 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.